Date:      Thu, 28 May 1998 11:04:43 +0300
From:      Florin Nicolescu <cpl92@fx.ro>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problem encountered

Hello,

I've got a problem with this ftp site (ftp.freebsd.org), and I don't
know to whom I should post it.
The problem is that when I want to download a port for any application
(e.g. Scilab.tar), I can get only the very first 1k, then it stops. I
thought this is because of my provider, but when I try downloading the
corresponding distfile (tgz), it works perfectly.
I mention that this started about one week ago, and keeps on repeating.
If you have any suggestion, please let me know.

Thank you very much for your help,

Florin Nicolescu.