Date:      Wed, 7 Jan 1998 09:33:17 -0600
From:      "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Jorge_M._V=E9liz_M.?=" <jmveliz@quetzal.net>
To:        "FAQ3" <freebsd-info@freebsd.org>, "FAQ2" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, "FAQ" <FAQ@freebsd.org>, <brachman@cs.ubc.ca>, <ache@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Please help on ncurses or curses form Guatemala

	Please help on ncurses or curses, I'm working on a project and I'm using
one process in background wich has to excecute some instructions and has to
display a message when they are done, also I have a process in foreground
with a menu with this instructions, in this process I am using windows but
when I try to use windows in the one on background it stops in the initscrn
instruction.

	Please help me if there is a way to use windows in background or another
way to do it. Thanks!