Date:      Thu, 15 Apr 2004 21:07:41 +0200
From:      des@des.no (=?iso-8859-1?q?Dag-Erling_Sm=F8rgrav?=)
To:        "James E. Housley" <jeh@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        arch@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: installing multiple kernels

"James E. Housley" <jeh@FreeBSD.org> writes:
> But isn't changing to use the last kernel instead of the first kernel
> a violation of POLA?  Other then that this sounds great.

Yes, but it's hard to work around.  We have to default to the most
recent kernel, but Makefile.inc1 currently assumes that the first
kernel listed is the one to use, so we somehow have to make sure it is
installed last - or have Makefile.inc1 run regkernel.sh to force the
issue.

DES
--=20
Dag-Erling Sm=F8rgrav - des@des.no