Date:      Sat, 26 Apr 2003 13:19:53 +1000
From:      "Tim McCullagh" <timbo@halenet.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Best Way Blocking Spams

I will second what Len has said

Imgate works "Brilliantly"

It has reduced my spam intake by as much as 40% in a week.  I have seen
similar reports from others using it to.

As for the migration issues.  They are not an issue.  You place a separated
MX server in front of your current sendmail machine.  The separate server
doesn't need to be anything special from what I have found.  It just needs
an excellent operating system FreeBSD with postfix installed and the IMgate
mods

Have a look at http://imgate.meiway.com

Regards

Tim