Date:      Wed, 9 Jul 2003 10:06:16 +0300
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
To:        Christopher <ccparrish@mylinuxisp.com>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: NFS

--4Ckj6UjgE2iN1+kY

On Tue, Jul 08, 2003 at 07:06:43PM -0500, Christopher wrote:
> I may have found an oversite for installing using the NFS.  Who do I=20
> send the information to so that the handbook and man pages can be correct=
ed?

The preferred method would be to send a PR using the send-pr(1) utility
on your FreeBSD system, but if you are unable to do that, an e-mail to
doc@FreeBSD.org describing the problem and your proposed fix should do
the trick.

G'luck,
Peter

--=20
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net    roam@sbnd.net    roam@FreeBSD.org
You have, of course, just begun reading the sentence that you have just fin=
ished reading.

--4Ckj6UjgE2iN1+kY

--4Ckj6UjgE2iN1+kY--