Date:      Fri, 25 Feb 2005 01:55:48 -0300
From:      Suporte Matik <asstec@matik.com.br>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SpamAssassian with FreeBSD and Big Mail Server

--nextPart1984769.YWXxsAYsmZ

On Thursday 24 February 2005 11:43, Ion-Mihai Tetcu wrote:

> > small: 1 > 10000
> > medium: 10000 > 100000
> > big: 100000 > ...
> > (i.m.h.o - it depends on who is looking at this)
>
> 30.000 domains (from personal sites to large traffic ones), only virus /
> spam filtering and then relaying the mail to the "webservers" for
> imap/pop/webmail access.
>
> BL rejecting makes a 70% of inbound mail for top 30 of them, but still a
> hell lot of spam passes and SA just can't handle the load.

I just thought this was funny since you questioned before the obviously=20
strange numbers small, medium and big but are telling us now "a hell lot=20
of" ...

so what nasty kind of number is this  ?=20

Hans

> My dspam experience is manly with corporate LANs and such, not ISP
> installs.

=2D-=20

Infomatik
 implementamos asas na sua rede.
  (18)3551.3591 (18)8112.7007
Participe! FreeBSD - Security - Wireless e outras
Entre em http://listas.matik.com.br e inscreva-se!
Mensagens sem assinatura GPG n=E3o s=E3o nossas.
Messages without GPG signature are not from us.