Date:      Tue, 8 Oct 2002 16:57:19 -0400
From:      "Kevin B. Hendricks" <kevin.hendricks@sympatico.ca>
To:        dev@openoffice.org, Martin Blapp <mb@imp.ch>
Cc:        <kan@freebsd.org>, <openoffice@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [dev] Solved: FreeBSD CURRENT openoffice display problems

Hi Martin,

Please refresh my memory with how to recreate the problem and the latest
traces you were able to generate.

Sometimes gdb is simply not the best way to debug a problem until you know
more about it.  Let's add some debug print statements first where the
exception is thrown and where the exception should be caught, and also
chaging the catch there to catch all exceptions (just in case it is a type
of exception issue).

Kevin