Date:      Sun, 26 Aug 2012 08:41:35 -0400
From:      contro opinion <contropinion@gmail.com>
To:        Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: how to solve the problem to install R?

when i  make configure ,there is a wrong output,how can i do now?

Downloaded 689.8 kilobytes in 3:35 seconds. (3.19 KB/s)
===>  Found saved configuration for png-1.5.12
=> SHA256 Checksum mismatch for libpng-1.5.12.tar.xz.
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for libpng-1.5.12-apng.patch.gz.
===>  Giving up on fetching files: libpng-1.5.12.tar.xz
Make sure the Makefile and distinfo file (/usr/ports/graphics/png/distinfo)
are up to date.  If you are absolutely sure you want to override this
check, type "make NO_CHECKSUM=yes [other args]".
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/graphics/png.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/graphics/png.