Date:      Fri, 20 Dec 2002 08:40:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      Arkadi Shishlov <arkadi@hosting.lv>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/46399: lib

The following reply was made to PR ports/46399; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Arkadi Shishlov <arkadi@hosting.lv>
To: Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux@FreeBSD.org>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 18:36:52 +0200

 On Fri, Dec 20, 2002 at 12:53:53PM -0200, Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira wrote:
 > Could you elaborate on the possible problem? Just wondering

 First of all attacker can override sources/whatever while we are building
 application. Also, sometimes I prefer to keep work/ directory and build
 a port once more time (rm work/.build_done; make) due to private patches/etc.

 Sorry for dummy Synopsys.

 arkadi.