Date:      Sat, 15 Oct 2022 17:47:34 -0400
From:      LuMiWa <lumiwa@dismail.de>
To:        Dima Panov <fluffy@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Tatsuki Makino <tatsuki_makino@hotmail.com>, FreeBSD Ports <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Blender

On Sat, 15 Oct 2022 23:38:07 +0300
Dima Panov <fluffy@FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> Moin!
>=20
> On 15.10.2022 23:06, Tatsuki Makino wrote:
> > Hello.
> >=20
> > I also have blender installed.
> > I have it installed by a package made by poudriere, but the package
> > build is currently skipped because the EXAMPLES option, which is
> > enabled by default in graphics/opensubdiv, is BROKEN. Until that is
> > resolved, there will be no blender package :)
>=20
> EXAMPLES is off by default in opensubdiv port, please check your setup
>=20
> Another issue is recent gstreamer update %(
>=20
> >=20
> > Regards.
> >=20
> > LuMiWa wrote on 2022/10/16 01:42:
> >> As long as I switched from ports to packages I have problem with
> >> update/deinstalled application.
> >> Now is Blender removed again. It will be nice that we will now
> >> when update has an issue with applications  (put something in
> >> /usr/ports/UPDATING).
> >=20
> >=20
>=20

I do not building packages I install apps with pkg upgrade. When I use
ports (from FreeBSD 6.?) was different but I decided to use packages
because I have just laptop and I do not want to build everything.

Thank you.

--=20
=E2=80=9CHow can you call a man free when his pleasures rule over him.=E2=
=80=9D=20
=20
 - Socrates=20