Date:      Mon, 25 Mar 1996 10:04:20 PST
From:      "Marty Leisner" <leisner@sdsp.mc.xerox.com>
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de (Joerg Wunsch)
Cc:        linux-msdos@vger.rutgers.edu
Subject:   Re: DOSEMU Project

There's netbsd code in the tree to handle netbsd for dosemu 0.63.1.1...

What's the status of moving the netbsd in freebsd?
I was under the impression freebsd was a release which takes advantage
of the Intel processor architecture, this fact is kind of counter-intuitive
(I figured netbsd would lag freebsd...not the other way around).

I'm also a little disturbed at how much #ifdefs are required for
netbsd/linux...

--
marty
leisner@sdsp.mc.xerox.com