Date:      Wed, 22 May 2002 16:45:06 -0700
From:      "osvaldo" <osvtp@yahoo.es>
To:        "Larry Rosenman" <ler@lerctr.org>, "Aaron Burke" <aburke@nullplusone.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD-Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: audio

Dear all:

Where could I find the kernel releases in order to my sound card can work
properly. I have installed FreeBSD 4.2, I need the proper drivers for my
system but I don't know where I can find the kernels. My sound card is
"Crystal SoundFusion(tm)".

On the other hand, If you could be more explicit with the configuration of
my modem, because your last explanation wasn't clear for me. I'm a beginner
in FreeBSD. Thank in advance for your help.

Best regards
Osvaldo
22/5/02