Date:      Thu, 10 May 2007 17:07:53 -0700 (PDT)
From:      David LeCount <snailboy1@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Missing perl module is messing everything up

Ahoy. Every time I try to upgrade a program that
depends on Perl, I get this error:

checking for XML::Parser... configure: error:
XML::Parser perl module is required for intltool

I've tried a portupgrade -fRra to no avail. I'm not
sure if I'm missing a package (pkgdb -F doesn't show
anything) or something is configured incorrectly. I've
done a search and came up with nothing. I could use a
little help.