Date:      Tue, 26 Feb 2002 12:40:51 -0600
From:      "Justin L. Boss" <jlboss@yahoo.com>
To:        "Paul C. Boyle" <paulcb_mcse@yahoo.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: 4.5 ISO Not consitant. I must press the issue.

I think he is right. FreeBSD is so much better then linux but there are
things that are not as convenient in FreeBSD as in linux. So when some
people try FreeBSD out for the first time they run in to a wall and cancel
like
our blond friend that e-mailed her visa all over the net. But I can't say it
is the
FreeBSD teams falt. They work hard and put out a grate OS. Yes linux is
convenient but everytime I instrall linux it last about 1 day before I can't
stand it and fdisk it. I think we need to work harder to work out the little
bugs so newbies will love this OS as much as we do.