Date:      Thu, 1 Apr 2021 07:55:54 -0700
From:      Sven <sven.videoproc@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Question about mirror.rootbsd.net

Hey there,

I was looking for some resources about audio coding when I found your
excellent page,
http://mirror.rootbsd.net/es/ports/audio.html

Anyway, I couldn=E2=80=99t help but notice one link that didn=E2=80=99t see=
m to be working:
http://www.audiocoding.com/

As you might know, Audiocoding.com has been out of service and shut down
the website since August of this year.

You may want to update something about it, or remove this URL.

Also, I recently published a guide talking about what happened to
Audiocoding.com, and you can check it here,
https://www.videoproc.com/resource/what-happened-to-audiocoding.htm

It might make a nice addition to your article and friendly reminder to your
readers.

Either way, keep up the awesome work!

Best,
Sven

Click here
<https://h1.pxl-mailtracker.com/unsubscribe/NW5WWklPWFhFbnk1cEFwWTBKSG15dDA=
yN0IyRXlTQ1ExaVFSeGdHMmM2NVZUVkZBcDg3THR2cHB0SEtQVmtBdi81a2Q3T016OHdpQzZDMV=
VCakVCbFVwclRVQkZLRitxc2p6VmNqZXcwQkJGZG9VcCs3QUFMWDNhYzc1ZGxDZlMtLWt6RE1YV=
nEwTHB3M2ZEYlNiMWFFeUE9PQ=3D=3D--f11db4db59761d87a27b91973ec81382bd221d8c>
if you don't want to hear from me again.