Date:      Sun, 16 Oct 2022 10:05:00 +0900
From:      Tomoaki AOKI <junchoon@dec.sakura.ne.jp>
To:        Milan Obuch <freebsd-ports@dino.sk>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bug in bugzilla? (sic)

On Sat, 15 Oct 2022 09:03:24 +0200
Milan Obuch <freebsd-ports@dino.sk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> recently I am working on some PR. Submitting new PR went well.
> Submitting patch for this PR went well. Adding my address to CC list,
> OK. Now I am commenting maintainer's comment using 'reply' link next to
> 'Comment #' header. After submitting my comment, page is reloaded,
> noticing on top 'Changes submitted for bug #' and 'Email sent to:'...
> everyone in CC list but me.
>
> Why? I am getting mails with maintainer's comment, committer actions,
> etc. but not my own comments. Why? I see no check box to request mail
> back my comments, only 'CC List', where my address is present, and
> 'Ignore Bug Mail' checkbox, not checked.
>
> Did I not see something? Any hints? It is not something really
> catastrophic, but my mail archive is not complete this way, and I see
> no way to fix this.
>
> Regards,
> Milan

It would be the configuration issue.

FreeBSD Bugzilla doens't send mails for changes by oneself.
Changes by others are always sent, if "Ignore Bug Mail:" checkbox is
NOT checked.

IIRC, there was an checkbox whether or not to send mails for changes
oneself near or at the position "Ignore Bug Mail:" checkbox exists now.

--
Tomoaki AOKI    <junchoon@dec.sakura.ne.jp>