Date:      Wed, 26 Sep 2012 14:31:05 -0500
From:      Chuck Burns <break19@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The recent journey - filtered frames, power save and multicast/cabq traffic

On 9/26/2012 12:35 PM, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> => I'll file a PR and fix this; shouldn't be too hard.
>
> Phew!
>

> Adrian

Even though most of this stuff does not affect me, or my equipment in
any way (I only have 1 atheros.11 device. but it's a ar9170usb usb
dongle, not touched by your ath work, and a urtw-based 11g usb dongle
that misbehaves under freebsd), I must say thank you.

Adrian, you seem to be one of the few device-driver devs that actually
keep the MLs informed of your thought processes, and seem to actually be
"doing something" wrt to ath 11n support, and I thank you for your hard
work.

Should you ever be lacking for work to do, I would be happy to send you
my ar9170usb stick, or the netgear 11g urtw-based device. (you could
either keep them, or mail them back once you no longer need em), but I
am only partially joking here. :)

Keep up the good work, and thanks for the contributions!

--
Chuck Burns <break19@gmail.com>