Date:      Sat, 11 Oct 2003 10:59:52 +0100
From:      Matthew Seaman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>
To:        Greg Lewis <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>
Cc:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 1.4.1 patchset 4

--y0ulUmNC+osPPQO6

On Fri, Oct 10, 2003 at 11:25:27PM -0600, Greg Lewis wrote:
> The patchset can, as usual, be downloaded from
>=20
> http://www.eyesbeyond.com/freebsddom/java/jdk14.html

Is it me, or is there something wrong with the DNS for eyesbeyond.com?
I get timeouts trying to connect to the site, and this happens:

    % dig www.eyesbeyond.com IN ANY
   =20
    ; <<>> DiG 8.3 <<>> www.eyesbeyond.com IN ANY=20
    ;; res_nsend: Operation timed out
   =20
although switching to dig from BINDv9 and using the +trace option
retrieves the A record quite happily...  Possibly seems to be a nasty
effect because of the two registered servers for eyesbeyond.com,
ns.iagu.net has AAAA and A6 records, whereas ns1.dotat.com is
apparently completely unreachable at the moment?

Had to hack the IP number into my /etc/hosts temporarily in order to
get the patchset down.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

--=20