Date:      Wed, 16 Sep 1998 16:19:18 -0700
From:      Mike Francis <derf@netxxpress.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Eithernet Card

Hi
I am new to FreeBSD, I own a ISP and am using FreeBSD for my Mail Server
VER... 2.2.1
I want to upgrade my Version of freeBSD.
Instead of doing an Upgrade I plan on Building a new Computer and
putting FreeBSD 2.2.7 on the new one
I am using Radius on my Mail server, and I want to transfere all the
users and Customers onto the new Machine
What is the Best thing to do and is there any Instruction availible to
show mw how to install Radius and to Configure it also

Mike