Date:      Thu, 26 Oct 2000 17:20:34 +0200
From:      "Julian Stacey Jhs@jhs.muc.de" <jhs@jhs.muc.de>
To:        jmslivko@mail.dotcom.fr
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Is this a dead list?

"Jonathan Slivko" wrote:
> Is this a dead list, or am I just missing posts? -- Jonathan M. Slivko.

in case you are a user of mh + procmail, your ~/.procmailrc filter may be
losing mail (mine did), be aware of this change of freebsd path:

# 3.4-RELEASE:          /usr/local/lib/mh/rcvstore
# 4.1.1-RELEASE:        /usr/local/libexec/nmh/rcvstore

for more info look in /usr/ports/mail/nmh on 4.1.1

I dropped one of the 2 CC lists
	freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
as it is a breach of etiquette to post to multiple lists, as I understand it.

Julian
-
Julian Stacey	http://bim.bsn.com/~jhs/
Munich Unix Consultant.		Free BSD Unix with 3900 packages & sources.