Date:      Fri, 24 Sep 2004 15:43:36 -0500
From:      Phusion <phusion2k@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   VMware3 Problem with Fedora Core 2?

I've got the VMware3 port working in FreeBSD 5.2.1. I tried to create
a new guest OS with Fedora Core 2, but everytime VMware crashes at the
same place during the installation. I choose to install it in text
mode, then I get to the point where it installs the packages, and it
goes along, eventually it says put in CD 2, so I do that and it
crashes. Anyone else have problems installing Fedora Core 2? Let me
know. Thanks.

Phusion