Date:      Sat, 25 Mar 1995 15:24:11 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        Steve Passe <fbsd@clem.systemsix.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: httpd as part of the system.

> perhaps along with a "network tools group" we should put together
> a "desktop tools group".  in it we could place:
>
> fvwm:
> 	customed to use m4 and some sample m4 type .fvwmrc files.
> 	customized GoodStuff tools.
>
> xfm:
> 	XFileManager, a nice answer to windoz file manager.  It
> 	provides dragNdrop type application magament also.

This is already sort of in motion.

Add to this:

1. The Unix Cockpit(tm), for which the author has made
substantial changes in the license agreement specifically for us.

2. An xanim animation of the FreeBSD logo going in a corner (Dave
Cornejo did an amazing one for FreeBSD 2.0 and I'm waiting for his 2.1
version).

3. Perhaps the SimCity demo? :-)

4. Perhaps the WordPerfect demo? :-)

5. ???