Date:      Wed, 8 Mar 2017 17:44:49 +0000
From:      Kristen Bell <kristen.bell@digitalinfozone.com>
To:        "freebsd-fs@freebsd.org" <freebsd-fs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re:  HD Expo 2017 Attendees Contact information

Hi,

I found your company listed as Sponsors and Exhibitors HD expo 2017 and I t=
hought you would Be Interested in Attendees Contact information for your RO=
I.

List Contains: Name, Company's Name, Phone Number, Fax Number, Job Title, E=
mail address, Complete Mailing Address, SIC code, Company revenue, size, We=
b address etc.

We offer:

  *   Complete list with Email address in an Excel Sheet for unlimited usag=
e.
  *   Do an email blast endorsing your product/services and providing your =
contact information.
  *   Email appending, multiple contacts appending, Data appending which wi=
ll append or add the missing information to your existing database.

Let me know your thoughts or pass on the message to the right person in you=
r company.

Thanks & regards,
Kristen Bell
Demand Generation Executive.

       If you don't want to receive any message from us then please type "L=
eave Out" in the Subject Line.