Date:      Wed, 24 Feb 1999 16:00:39 -0600
From:      Philip Rust <prust@NEWLIFE.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   quick question

Hi,  I have a Dec Alphastation 200 that I would like to put FBSD on.  My
question is this:  Is FBSD a full 64-bit operating system when it is ported
to the Alpha?  i.e., i know it is only 32-bit on intel machines, but is the
alpha port full 64-bit?
Also, where can you download the 3.1 release for the Alpha? I have looked,
but can only find the Intel release.
Thanks a bunch for you help.  It does not go unappreciated

-philip
"Johnny Corporate"

ps, also, how stable is the Alpha port?
THANKS!!