Date:      Sat, 15 Nov 2003 21:15:10 +0200
From:      "Roland Giesler" <roland@thegreentree.org>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Re: Obtaining the full 4 CDs?

Maybe someone can explain how to actually use the three additional CD's in
the set, since I've installed FreeBSD a number of times now, with the full
ports collection and quite a number of the other distributions, but I've
never needed the extra CD's?  I alos don't find anything in the manuals re
this or maybe I'm using the wrong terms in my search?

Regards

Roland Giesler