Date:      Wed, 23 Feb 2005 17:42:31 -0300
From:      "Emilio Lombardo" <emiliokatia@terra.com.br>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Multiple vpn connections on gre(47)

--=======AVGMAIL-421CEAB803CB=======

Hi at all the list
I'm a newbie to free bsd and used to have some experience with Debian =
Linux and now i decided to move to
this new system especially attracted by the fact that ipfw is built in =
into the kernel so ...less compatibility problems
and moreover has some good utility for managing bandwidth built in
I manage a local lan here and we are using multiple connections of vpn =
on gre protocol (47) and we do also nat on the=20
interfaces of the firewall that now is in the debian but we're thinking  =
move into freebsd soon
My doubt is if this multiple connections are possible in fbsd because on =
Debian we managed it but we had to recompile the kernel with=20
the Patch-o-Matic add-in and recompile iptables again=20

thank you for any help !

regards

--=======AVGMAIL-421CEAB803CB=======

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.