Date:      Tue, 5 Feb 2002 23:48:54 -0500
From:      "Joe Oliveiro" <joe@fasti.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   help with balancing two dsl connections

I currently have two 3.0mbit/sec dsl lines coming in from my ISP.

DSL A is on xl0, DSL b is on dc0, LAN is on de0 and my wireless is on
vr0.

On each DSL I can push about 120Kbytes/sec outbound and pull in around
300KBytes/sec.

Here is my problem :

Sometimes when I use do stuff I require more outgoing bandwidth than any
one link can provide by itself.

Here is what I am looking for:

Some way to be able to combined  or use these two DSL's in conjunction
with each other.

Has anyone done anything like this or can point me into the right
direction of getting the information to complete such a task?

Joe