Date:      Thu, 17 Jan 2002 13:49:10 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Jim Flowers" <jflowers@cantoncommerce.com>
To:        Andrew Houghton <aah@acm.org>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to secure telnet?

set up a sacrificial host and allow only telnet through your firewall to it.
Allow only ssh -2 from it to your server that has the shell accounts and
firewall out access from it to any of your other machines.  Optionally
include a portsentry scanner and keep an eye on the logs.

Jim Flowers<jflowers@ezo.net>