Date:      Sun, 19 Mar 1995 17:16:49 -0600
From:      Peter da Silva <peter@bonkers.taronga.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   tcl bmaked for FreeBSD

The Netbsd bmake files seem to work quite well for tcl in freefall. I couldn't
do the complete install since I don't have anywhere else to check out 2.0
stuff. I had to make a couple of minor changes to get it to compile (NetBSD
install seems to have a -d flag, looks like it makes directories) and some
hacks to build it under ~pds/tcltk (mostly in Makefile.inc, they're pretty
obvious... I had to make-install the libraries by hand).

Right now it's got a rather complex build sequence.. I'm trying to clean
things up a bit so it makes properly without having to make install the
library first.
I'm getting core dumps in expr.test right now.