Date:      Wed, 8 Oct 2008 11:42:14 -0600
From:      Chad Perrin <perrin@apotheon.com>
To:        Andrew Gould <andrewlylegould@gmail.com>
Cc:        kenneth hatteland <kenneth.hatteland@kleppnett.no>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: has anyone actually received a bsdmag ?

--0OAP2g/MAC+5xKAE

On Tue, Oct 07, 2008 at 08:43:29AM -0500, Andrew Gould wrote:
>=20
> The BSDMag website mentioned that it would be available at Barnes & Noble.
> I couldn't find it there; but I found it at Borders bookstores.

I've seen a copy at Barnes & Noble, but I'm more concerned about the fact
that Craig B subscribed and hasn't received an issue yet.

--=20
Chad Perrin [ content licensed PDL: http://pdl.apotheon.org ]
Common Reformulation of Greenspun's Tenth Rule:  Any sufficiently
complicated non-Lisp program contains an ad hoc informally-specified
bug-ridden slow implementation of half of Common Lisp.

--0OAP2g/MAC+5xKAE

--0OAP2g/MAC+5xKAE--