Date:      Wed, 06 Oct 1999 11:14:41 -0500
From:      chris@tourneyland.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 3.3-Release - problem with PATH?

At 02:58 PM 10/5/99 -0700, you wrote:
>On Tue, 5 Oct 1999, Mark Ovens wrote:
>
>> I just wonder why ``make install'' doesn't run rehash as the last
>> thing it does
>
><gratuitous flame mode>
>	Because we want to encourage people to use real shells instead?
></gratuitous flame mode>

I'm not sure what the point is of answering perfectly good questions in
obnoxious, non-enlightening ways. I'm *really* not sure why you'd post such
answers to the list, unless it's a typical mailing list/USENET "Look how
smart I am!" pathetic plea for attention.

If you absolutely can't restrain yourself from such, please keep it off the
list.

 - Chris

"The nice thing about USENET is for every a**hole who
thinks he's pretty smart, there are 5 normal people
who are ten times smarter."
	- Unknown