Date:      Sun, 17 Aug 1997 14:11:30 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brian Clapper <bmc@WillsCreek.COM>
To:        Bill Fenner <fenner@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/4321

Bill Fenner wrote:

> Synopsis: linuxls not properly updated?
>
> Brian,
>
>   Because of the renaming, the port update is a two-step process.
> The first step got done and the second hasn't yet.  The PR with your
> original submission is still open, so it won't get lost.  Sorry that
> it's taking so long, but we have only a limited set of port committers.

I'm not concerned with how long it takes; I was merely curious about its
current state, given that it had been included in the mailing sent to
freebsd-announce this morning.

I'm certainly in no rush; after all, *my* machines are up to date. :-)
I understand how swamped you must be.  Take your time.  I probably should
have sent a simple mail message to ports, rather than opening another PR.
Mea culpa; sorry for the protocol glitch.

-----
Brian Clapper, bmc@WillsCreek.COM, http://WWW.WillsCreek.COM/
I go to seek a great perhaps.
        -- Francois Rabelais