Date:      Sun, 9 Jul 1995 20:22:52 +0900 (JST)
From:      Atsushi Murai <amurai@spec.co.jp>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: tun devices statistics broken?

> > Subject: Cron <root@uriah> /etc/daily
>
> > network:
> > Name  Mtu   Network     Address            Ipkts Ierrs    Opkts Oerrs  Coll
> > tun0* 1500  <Link>                             0     0      422     0     0
> >
> After playing around wiht iijppp, this is from my /etc/daily output.
> Even though i've been playing only with a bunch of pings, i'm rather
> sure that i've also seen replies from the other end, so i would also
> expect to see some incoming packets.

Oh really? I get a follows on my -current (type netstat -i rather cron)

Name  Mtu   Network     Address            Ipkts Ierrs    Opkts Oerrs  Coll
lo0   16384 <Link>                           741     0      741     0     0
tun0* 1500  <Link>                          1540     0     1447     0     0

> --
> cheers, J"org

Atsushi.
--
Atsushi Murai                                       Internet: amurai@spec.co.jp
System Planning and Engineering Co,.Ltd.            Voice   : +81-33833-5341