Date:      Tue, 12 Jun 2007 05:57:30 GMT
From:      Norm Collins<normc@csystems.ca>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   www/113612: Consulting Services in North America (Canada)

>Number:         113612
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       Consulting Services in North America (Canada)
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Collins Systems Solutions Inc. is a Toronto, Ontario Canada based consulting firm specializing in the design, implementation, and support of all things UNIX including Solaris, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, all major Linux distributions, and Microsoft Windows operating environments.  Collins Systems has specialized skills in system administration, security, network design, system integration, network/server/application management and service monitoring.  Remote administration is the key to providing our customers all over the world with the most efficient and effective service.  For more information, email us at info@csystems.ca.