Date:      Thu, 10 Jan 2008 18:50:02 GMT
From:      Baldur Gislason <baldur@foo.is>
To:        freebsd-usb@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: usb/119509: USB flaky on Dell Optiplex 755

The following reply was made to PR usb/119509; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Baldur Gislason <baldur@foo.is>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 18:27:38 +0000

 Some further diagnosis has concluded that this bug has something to do with
 the legacy emulation of the USB keyboard, done by the BIOS and cannot be turned
 off in the BIOS settings.
 If I boot the computer without a keyboard attached and only attach a keyboard
 after boot I don't seem to have any problems. Same if I install an additional
 USB controller which the BIOS doesnt use.

 Baldur