Date:      Tue, 7 Jul 1998 01:49:14 +0900 (JST)
From:      Michael Hancock <michaelh@cet.co.jp>
To:        "Christopher T. Johnson" <cjohnson@neunacht.netgsi.com>
Cc:        freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: More rfork() questions

You should ask him directly, toor@dyson.iquest.net.

> I'd rather not duplicate effort.
>
> Our development enviornment is running -CURRENT as of Friday and we do
> cvsup's of the CVS tree.  We are perfectly willing to just take a tar
> of /usr/src/sys and work from there.

If you use cvs you can do periodic merges with current so that your
patches don't get too stale.  It's a little bit more grunt work, but given
that people agree with your code changes it will increase your chances of
having the code committed quickly.

Regards,

Mike Hancock