Date:      Wed, 11 Dec 2002 11:30:11 -0800
From:      "Jeff Bogari" <jbogari@email.msn.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Support with date command and DST issues - 4.7-RELEASE

Please advise as to where to pursue resources on the date command,
specifically, help or examples regarding setting (reinstating) daylight
savings time.  Man pages have been inadequate on this sub-topic, and
extensive web search has provided only anecdotal information.

Also, in my search I have noticed quite a bit of confusion surrounding these
issues, so a reliable or authoritative source would be great.

Is there a particular mailing list or newsgroup that would help?

Thanks.

Jeff