Date:      Fri, 02 Sep 2016 16:39:24 +0200 (CEST)
From:      sthaug@nethelp.no
To:        slw@zxy.spb.ru
Cc:        vegeta@tuxpowered.net, freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 60G+ network connection

> > Plase note that by using link aggregation you can not achieve full speed over
> > a single TCP stream. Onle when multiple streams are in operation you will
> > really get the aggregated speed.
>
> NP, I am have more then 40K TCP stream.
>
> PS: link aggregation with round-roubin policy can achieve full speed.

Link aggregation with round-robin policy cannot guarantee that packets
won't be reordered. Reordering is a *big* no-no for most ISPs, and is
the reason why LAGs are often used with hash-based packet distributions
which ensure that packets within one *flow* (for instance a single TCP
stream) won't be reordered.