Date:      Mon, 29 Oct 2001 11:32:52 +0200
From:      =?koi8-r?B?88HK3snLIPDB18XM?= <hostmaster@octopus.odessa.ua>
To:        <freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Please add me to your maillist

Please add me to your mail list about Alpha architecture...

I worked at alpha about 1 year.
About 1 week ago I download a new ISO image FreeBSD-4.4 Alpha and install it
on server, but i can't compile kernel at all.

1st mistake - after "config -rpg Alpha" compiler does not know command  in
Makefile "CFLAGS+=   -malign-functions=4"
2nd mistake - in option in config file "options ed" driver for this network
card compiler show me an error....he can't see functions

3rd mistake - in moment "linking kernel.debug" module mcount.o give an
error....
what doing...????
Pleas tell me