Date:      Mon, 17 Mar 1997 16:24:14 -0700
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@narnia.plutotech.com>
To:        ac199@freenet.hamilton.on.ca
Cc:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>, Richard Wackerbarth <rkw@dataplex.net>, =?iso-8859-1?Q?S=AFren?= Schmidt <sos@ravenock.cybercity.dk>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Which lists for discussion.

>On Mon, 17 Mar 1997, Warner Losh wrote:
>
>> Actually, here's the list
>> 2.0.x dead
>> 2.1.x stagnant
>> 2.2.x stable, by definition
>
>Arguably, it's not stable until wcarchive runs it.

Arguably, it's not stable until many large servers with different types of
workloads are running it.  Wcarchive finds many bugs, but not all.  Busy news
servers find many bugs in the I/O system than wcarchive doesn't see
because of it's large cache and the limits of its 100BT pipe to the net.

--
Justin T. Gibbs
  FreeBSD: Turning PCs into workstations