Date:      Wed, 5 Jul 2000 11:54:39 +0200
From:      Willem Brown <willem@brwn.org>
To:        Ludovic FREROT <Ludovic.Frerot@etudiant.univ-nancy2.fr>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: i need infos

Hi,

Have a look the the http://www.cdrom.com/ web-site. They should have
the info that you require.

On Wed, Jul 05, 2000 at 11:47:36AM +0200, Ludovic FREROT wrote:
> hello,
> (Please excuse me because y have a lot of problems with the english langage ;)
> what  is the price of the freeBSD last release ?
> it'is xfree 4.0 inside?

As far as I know, it is still XFree86 3.3.6 but version 4.0 is on one of the cd's
as a package. You can also build 4.0.1 from sources using the ports.

> what 's the method for payment ?
>
> PS: en france on aime beaucoup bsd, salut =)
> FREROT Ludovic
> étudiant IUP-MIAGE
> TEL: 06 19 75 59 36
> MEL: Frero001@etudiant.univ-nancy2.fr

Regards
Willem Brown

--
 /*      Linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD. The choice is yours.      */

Not one hundred percent efficient, of course ... but nothing ever is.
		-- Kirk, "Metamorphosis", stardate 3219.8