Date:      Thu, 2 Nov 2006 17:19:05 -0800 (PST)
From:      Wasp King <waspking2003@yahoo.com>
To:        "Peter A. Giessel" <pgiessel@mac.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: vhost does not work Apache2.2

Thanks!! Now I understand why the changes would make
it not work...I noticed that the
/usr/local/www/apache22 was specified in a <Directory>
statement, so any change would make it not working...

 I have added the following so all users are changed:

<Directory /usr/home/*/www/>
   Options Includes FollowSymLinks ExecCGI
   AddHandler server-parsed .shtml
   AddHandler cgi-script .cgi .pl
   AllowOverride None
   Order allow,deny
   Allow from all
</Directory>

Still cannot get http://cyber***.com/~user3 to work
though.  they seem to change everything with a newer
version of apache...

(http://voice.yahoo.com)