Date:      Wed, 20 Jan 1999 11:59:48 -0800 (PST)
From:      Neal Westfall <nwestfal@Vorlon.odc.net>
To:        Tony Li <tli@juniper.net>
Cc:        mistwolf@ethereal.net, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Current Ethernet recommendations?

The latest revision of the netgear 310TX is supported by the pn
driver.  I have several of the older boards that are based on
the DEC chip though, which do use the de driver.  Great cards
for the price.  Don't know about the newer revisions though.

--
Neal Westfall  mailto:nwestfal@odc.net  http://www.odc.net/~nwestfal/
FreeBSD: The Power To Serve!		http://www.freebsd.org/

  $Id: dot.signature,v 1.2 1998/12/30 08:23:13 nwestfal Exp nwestfal $