Date:      Tue, 30 Jun 1998 21:12:52 -0400
From:      Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>
To:        Seth Leigh <seth@pengar.com>, freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Temp. Monitoring Software for Intel Providence mobo?

At 8:19 PM +0100 6/15/98, Seth Leigh wrote:
>Hi all.
> I know a few people have bought Intel PR440FX Providence dual PPro
> motherboards recently, as have I.  My machine is up and running just
> great now.  I want to be able to monitor the temperatures of my two
> PPro cpus.  Does anyone know if there is any software available already
> that can talk to the motherboard's temp. sensing hardware?

Some other articles followed this, answering some other questions,
but I don't think I ever saw an answer to this.  Was there any
software for monitoring the motherboard temperatures?

(I have the same motherboard in two machines, with one of them
setup with two PPro's...)

---
Garance Alistair Drosehn           =   gad@eclipse.its.rpi.edu
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute