Date:      Mon, 26 Jun 2006 10:44:48 +0200
From:      Colin Alston <karnaugh@karnaugh.za.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   py-twisted*

Hi

Who is currently responsible for this sorry excuse for a Twisted port?
They have a rusty spoon with their name on it.

Where is Twisted.web? Why is py-twistd still deprecated version 1.3?
Does anyone actually care?

Please CC back to me, I'm not on the ports list.

Regards,
--
Colin Alston <karnaugh@karnaugh.za.net>
http://www.karnaugh.za.net/

"There have been hacker forums where, out of some misguided sense of
hyper-courtesy, participants are banned from posting any fault-finding
with another's posts, and told ''Don't say anything if you're
unwilling to help the user.'' The resulting departure of clueful
participants to elsewhere causes them to descend into meaningless
babble and become useless as technical forums." - Eric Steven Raymond