Date:      Sat, 12 Sep 1998 17:09:09 -0700
From:      "Ron 'The Insane One' Rosson" <insane@oneinsane.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Need Apache with php3 and SSL Support

On Sat, Sep 12, 1998 at 11:19:56PM +0100, Manar Hussain wrote:
> At 14:20 12/09/98 -0700, Ron 'The Insane One' Rosson wrote:
> >I have this problem. I have an application that requires
> >Apache to have  SSL and PHP3 witha MYSQL database. I have
> >tried to both install the modSSL apache and the PHP3 version
> >and then tried to hack the other one in toapache. Has anyone
> >done this. Right now I have a working Apache with PHP3 support
> >Can someone help me to get SSL as well.. I have the SSL port
> >installed still as a side affect.
>
> What version of Apache? It was a bit of a b*tch but I believe we got 1.2.6
> with both SSL and PHP3. In the end we decided we'd probably run two
> different servers anyways (they run on different ports after all).

I am using version 1.3.1 of Apache and 3.03 of PHP3. Just thought of
a stupid idea would it be possible to cgi the SSL end.  ;-) I kinda
like need it on the same server since it is only one application that
needs both but a few more that needs only one or the other. Thanks for
the quick input to my problem.
TIA
Ron