Date:      Sat, 02 Mar 1996 11:50:42 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Kim Culhan <kimc@w8hd.org>
Cc:        Jim Lowe <james@miller.cs.uwm.edu>, multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New meteor driver

And darned if I can even get vic to compile anymore!  Dratted Tk/Tcl
incompatibilities!  I now have Tk 3.6, 4.0 and 4.1 installed on this
machine and the degree of confusion is palpable.  Not quite sure how
I'm going to untangle this yet.

Jim - what versions of TCL and Tk are you using for all your own
development?

					Jordan