Date:      Wed, 18 Oct 2000 16:42:16 -0500
From:      nathan <beemern@telecom.ksu.edu>
To:        Bigwillie <mvanberk@optonline.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: QT2.2.0

i sent a quick solution to you earlier that _will_ work, assuming qt did install
from ports
here 'tis again

--snip--
if you can't find where they are installed.. you can just do this
(in bash)
export set QTDIR=/usr/ports/x11-toolkits/qt21/work/qt-2.1.1/
as a temp hack to get your other progs installed...

you can always either link, or move that dir somewhere permanent
like /usr/local/qt  or whatever
over time, your ports.../work will surely get smoked, and you'll be pooched

also..

ldconfig -r | grep qt

will show where your linker thinks they are
make sure whats listed exists..

good luck
--snip--