Date:      Mon, 2 Feb 2015 23:51:16 -0500
From:      Jacob Ritorto <jacob.ritorto@gmail.com>
To:        zenxyzzy <zenxyzzy@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: reintro and pkgng aghastness

Was just about to do that - I have it running on my T1000.  But Martin's
open source politics scared me a little a few months ago - he pulled
everything OpenSXCE-related from the Internet and there was no recourse for
the OpenSXCE user community.  Maybe it's worth another go now that that
appears to be sorted out.  Unfortunately there's no way for me to load the
2014 bits on my Ultra5 as it's a dvd-only release :\

thx
jake