Date:      Wed, 6 Nov 2002 12:15:23 +0100 (CET)
From:      Tomas Pluskal <plusik@pohoda.cz>
To:        <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   openoffice & jdk

Hello,

I have Linux JDK 1.4 on my machine, and current port tree. I wanted to
install openoffice-devel, and it requires jacarta-ant, which requires
jdk-1.2.2. The openoffice itself requires jdk-1.3.1. Why should I have 3
JDKs installed ? :)
I have solved it by simply symlinking /usr/local/jdk-1.3.1 and
/usr/local/jdk1.2.2 to my /usr/local/j2sdk1.4.0, but I think it should
automatically find my JDK. My JAVA_HOME is set correctly.

Sorry if I'm wrong :)

Tomas Pluskal